What is PaySquare Online?
PaySquare Online is a payment gateway that makes it possible to process e-commerce payment transactions in your online shop. PaySquare Online offers easy integration of payment methods, a high security standard and a professional shop image. PaySquare Online makes it possible for you to sit back and relax: We ensure that your customers can pay in your online shop and that the money is credited to your account soon afterwards. If you decide to accept credit cards via PaySquare, we will credit your credit card sales directly to your account.
"We ensure that your customers can pay directly in your online shop and that your sales are credited to your account soon afterwards."
Why do I need PaySquare Online?
To be able to accept payments in your online shop or your online page, you have to accept the payment methods your customers want to use. You can view all of the transactions processed or submitted by PaySquare Online on your behalf in our merchant portal. With PaySquare Online, you can currently accept all transactions made with one of the following: VISA, MasterCard, VPAY, Maestro, AMEX, SEPA paperless direct debit, paydirekt, PayPal, Klarna, Sofort, JCB, Diners Club and Discover.
"You can view all of the transactions processed or submitted by PaySquare Online on your behalf in our merchant portal."
What is the merchant portal?
One of the services offered by PaySquare Online is a merchant portal that makes it easier for you to get an overview of your transactions and to manage them. All transactions submitted to PaySquare Online are summarised in the merchant portal. You can export the list of transactions at any time as a CSV or TXT file. PaySquare Online merchants also benefit from an analysis report that shows the number of transactions broken down into total sales and transactions per day, week, month, quarter and year. Would you prefer to manage your transactions yourself as usual via your shop backend (?backend?), ERP (Enterprise-Resource-Planning) or stock management system? No problem: Please ask your IT developer or our technical support hotline about the options available to you. You can view your transactions in detail in the merchant portal and authorise refunds or cancellations whenever necessary. Every transaction, regardless of whether this is a purchase, a refund or a cancellation, is considered a transaction and as such attracts the respective charges. Please note that you must use a browser with an Adobe Flash Player plug-in installed to be able to view the merchant portal. Our merchant portal is available in German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
"PaySquare Online merchants also benefit from an analysis report that shows the number of transactions broken down into total sales and transactions per day, week, month, quarter and year."
PaySquare Online at a glance:
- PaySquare is an easy and fast way to accept all types of online payments, including all of the most important international debit and credit cards, as well as paperless direct debit payments via Sofort, paydirekt, Klarna, SEPA debit or PayPal, for example. We are also constantly increasing the number of payment methods we can offer our clients.
- Integrating the PaySquare payment form and secure payment platform into your online page is easy and doesn't take long.
- Using PaySquare Online's payment services ensures compliance with the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry data security Standard); your customers can therefore rely on the fact that all payment processes are safe and secure at all times.
- The payment form is easy to integrate into standard shop systems such as Magento via shop engine payment plug-ins. Online shops that use logistics or order management solutions need an integrated back office solution.
- PaySquare helps you to minimise the risk of fraud by making it possible for you to check the card holder identity, validate accounts and IP addresses and query any card irregularities.
- Suitable for beginners and established businesses
- Payment form displayed in 27 languages in your online shop
- Cloud-based merchant portal provides a transaction summary and allows you to authorise refunds or cancellations
- Merchant portal in nine different languages
- Pared down PCI-Desertification
- Credit card and account details do not have to be stored in your online shop
- Numerous additional advantages if you decide to use PaySquare as your credit card acquirer
Our partner's online shop plug-in:
xt:Commerce v 3.x